Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

10.31.2012

19 Days and baby names..

I am counting down the days until we find out what this sweet baby is. 19 from today!! AHH! I can hardly believe it. Baby will either be:

Callie Sophia (or Sue...We aren't 100% on the middle name)....I've gone back and forth on even naming her Calliope and always calling her Callie but we'll see.

Our Boy name will be...

WHO knows...I can't get my husband to talk boy names because he is so sure this is a girl. I've got my running list but he pretty much does not like any of my suggestions:
Sebastian
Brock
Caelan (not sure on spelling yet)
Jacoby
Pierce
Liam
And then my Scandinavian boy list because when you have a last name like mine these names fit just fine and my husband really wants a Scandinavian name but when I ask for suggestions he has none. I will break him one of these days!
Anders
Beck
Crosby
Henrik
Sven

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out =) Love your girl name. My favs of the boy names are Brock, Beck and Crosby.

    ReplyDelete