Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

11.21.2012

Birthing classes

I need some advice. I am trying to decide if I should do birthing classes? Is it worth it? Will I learn anything new that I haven't already read or see by watching Baby Story :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes,do it-lots of good information and a chance to work with your "coach" and discipline to practice breathing and relaxation techniques and a chance to bond with other pregnant couples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having a c-section so I didn't do birthing classes but I did do breast feeding, first aid and newborn classes. They were really great and I would do them again. One of the most helpful was the breast feedling class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say yes. Embrace all of the pregnancy experiences!

    We (Lanie) had a doula in the room when Leo was born- while that was nice, it would have been a lot nicer had we (Nate and I) been able to develop more of a "plan" as to how we could've been more helpful during labor.
    I thought I knew a lot about labor and delivery from reading/tv, but when it came down to it- there was more that would have been helpful to have known.

    ReplyDelete