I don't think there will ever come a day where I can see a movie or
watch a TV show where someone is removed from life support and not cry.
That imagine is still so raw of my sweet mom being taken off. So much of
what is shown on those shows really looks like the real thing. It's an
imagine that I wish was not the last one I saw of my mom but it makes me
stop and think about how precious life is and how much I need to live
in every moment with my sweet family. I miss my mom so much but I know
that she lived in the moment and enjoyed every minute she spent with
little man! I need to
cherish the time I get each day with my little man. Cherish playing with
trains on the floor for over an hour and not worry about how much
packing needs to be done or what needs to be cleaned. Cherish those
little moments before bed where we ready a story and say our prayers.
One of the most important things I need to cherish is my husband who
works so hard so that I can stay home. Life can be so hard sometimes but sometimes we need to shift focus on the good that we have!
Here's some of our fun today! This is his first time seeing the train set. (excuse the annoying mommy voice and the tripping over a box in the beginning. His sweet face just lit up when he saw the train :) )
Living in the moment is one of the greatest gifts we can give our little ones...and ourselves {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Couldn't view the video (said it was private), but I am sure it was precious. Hope you have a great day celebrating Stewart's 2nd birthday! Can't believe it's been 2 yrs already...I remember following your journey to IA with excitement as he made his debut :) Also praying for you as you celebrate Mother's Day. I know it will be bittersweet, as you are celebrating being a mommy thanks to Stewart's amazing birthmom, but also without your sweet momma. Sending hugs and lots of prayers from Kansas, my friend!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of your new house.
ReplyDelete