Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

2.22.2011

ABC's of me

Saw this on another blog and thought I’d do it just for fun! Smile

(A) Age: 27
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Hate: Laundry! Ugh! 
(D) Dogs? 1 our mini schnauzer Sadie
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Waking up little man. Seeing his sweet face is the perfect start to my day!
(F) Favorite Color: PINK!
(G) Gold or Silver? White Gold
(H) Height: 5'2"
(I) Instruments You Play: Clarinet. Only in middle school and then gave it up. And played piano when I was younger.
(J) Job Title: Shop Clerk @ a Caterpillar dealer. Hopefully it will soon be changing to CEO of my house! ;)
(K) Kids: 1 loveable 9 month old boy
(L) Live: Minnesota
(M) Mom’s Name: Sue (also my middle name)
(N) Nicknames: Apes when I was younger (yikes) but more recently Alo (thanks to good friends who now live in Africa. We needed "code names" when wearing our fancy headsets at church. Good times).
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? none but plenty of hosiptal (ER) visits when I was younger. I was very accident prone.
(P) Pet Peeves: ? Maybe people being late.
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "There's no place like home."
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 1 MUCH older brother
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:00am 
(U) Under the bed: few pillows and a bin of clothes. At night usually Sadie finds here way under there for a while. 
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: sweet potato
(W) What Makes You Run Late: We are hardly late but when we are we can now blame it on the baby
(X) X-Rays You’ve Had Done: both arms, both knees, teeth, and some I won't list
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Homemade Chinese
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Monkey. They are fun and usually the most exciting at the zoo.

2 comments:

  1. X rays! Bwahahahahaha!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    (Snort! Snort!) Breathe....

    Hee, hee, hee, hee,

    me, too.

    ReplyDelete